Benouville was the village at the western end of Pegasus Bridge. It’s defence on D-Day was absolutely crucial because ifContinue reading
- ‘A’ Company, 7th Parachute Battalion’s Heroic Defence of Benouville (and therefore Pegasus Bridge) on D-Day
- D-Day Veteran Sgt Jeff Haward MM featured in the Daily Mirror
- Lieutenant George Peters remembered on the Knutsford War Memorial.
- The Forgotten Defenders of Pegasus Bridge
- Building work to permanently alter the topography of the Merville Battery.