In spite of all the existing guide books, there is no publication for visitors to both sites that is specific, detailed and very reasonably priced. These pocket guides take the reader on a walking tour, on a route that describes what happened and where, and also shows the areas as they looked in 1944 using original photographs. Price: £5 each. Published by Sabrestorm Publishing.
- ‘A’ Company, 7th Parachute Battalion’s Heroic Defence of Benouville (and therefore Pegasus Bridge) on D-Day
- D-Day Veteran Sgt Jeff Haward MM featured in the Daily Mirror
- Lieutenant George Peters remembered on the Knutsford War Memorial.
- The Forgotten Defenders of Pegasus Bridge
- Building work to permanently alter the topography of the Merville Battery.