In spite of all the existing guide books, there is no publication for visitors to both sites that is specific, detailed and very reasonably priced. These pocket guides take the reader on a walking tour, on a route that describes what happened and where, and also shows the areas as they looked in 1944 using original photographs. Price: £5 each. Published by Sabrestorm Publishing.
- The Extraordinary Survival of Lieutenant Dougie Martin, 9th Parachute Battalion
- Clarification of a Famous D-Day Photograph
- Fighting with the Commandos – Short Films of Stan Scott, 3 Troop, 3 Commando.
- 3rd Parachute Brigade HQ Ceremony – Le Mesnil – 6th June 2019
- Remembering Harold ‘Johnnie’ Walker, 9th Parachute Battalion