Further to the article on Roy Wright’s Para smock. The officer that died of wounds received during the patrol in Amfreville was Lieutenant Tom Halliburton, son of Thomas Colledge Halliburton and Helen Hervey Halliburton, of Jedburgh, Roxburghshire. He was the Officer Commanding 10 Platoon, ‘B’ Company, 9th Parachute Battalion. Tom resides in Grave 6 of the Ranville Churchyard Cemetery, beside the official CWGC Cemetery. He was 24 years old.
- The Pegasus Diaries – The Biography of Major John Howard DSO
- Jeff Haward MM – Waltzing with a German in No Man’s Land
- The Extraordinary Survival of Lieutenant Dougie Martin, 9th Parachute Battalion
- Clarification of a Famous D-Day Photograph
- Fighting with the Commandos – Short Films of Stan Scott, 3 Troop, 3 Commando.